Introduction

My daughter, Millie, and Me
Hi!  I'm Heather.  Mom of three; wife; high school science teacher; yearbook advisor; student government advisor; dog, duck, guinea pig, and bearded dragon owner; and somehow working on my master's degree too.  I am in my 8th year of teaching and am so excited about adding new lessons and techniques into my curriculum.

Two Truths & A Lie:
- I love relaxing in the sauna in my free time.
- I can play the drums.
- I am originally from Wisconsin.

Can you spot the lie?!

Comments

  1. I don't think you are from Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you are from Wisconsin. That last comment wasn't supposed to be anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Melissa Gill, and I think your lie is....relaxing in the sauna...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! This is Joshua Gumlickpuk. I think that the second one is your fib. I think you do not play the drums but another musical instrument!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5 Reflection

Week 4 Reflection

Week 8 Reflection